Saturday, April 30, 2011

INCREDIBLE. Man struck by lightning and walks away


I love thunderstorms! I think I have told this story several times. When I was about 4, my hometown of Lampasas, Texas was hit by a severe flood caused by a huge rain event. I still can remember that night the flood struck. I remember like it was just yesterday, standing in the garage with my Father looking out at the lightening and hearing the thunder and seeing the torrents of rain falling. It imprinted my psyche to this very day. I think that is why I love thunderstorms so much. It is the Power of the Storm that makes you feel alive. Perhaps that is why I also loved the movie THE TEMPEST. I am talking about the version that featured an unusual retelling of the Shakespearean tale set in Manhattan, and the Greek Isles. "Show me the power...."

Anyway, this poor soul is very lucky if this is a real video. Wow!

No comments:

Post a Comment