Sunday, April 10, 2011

In the Blink of an Eye

Don't laugh. I was sitting next to my dog today and I was watching a show about the End of the World. I hate shows like that. But, what I hate more is when pets get hurt during these shows. Little Fido gets roasted by some volcanic eruption or frozen by a sudden change in the temperature of the World.

Anyway, I was surfing the internet looking for a good article to read that would make me feel better after all the Doom and Gloom and I found this article about taking care of your pets after you are sucked up to Heaven by the Rapture. The Rapture Pet Care is a real plan to have a non-Christian volunteer come find your pet and take care of it after you are gone.


It only costs $10 and that is a bargain. I kind of like the idea. I could see a benefit in any situation where you might be taken to Heaven. Say you pass away and you want someone sweet to come take care of your pets. It could work. 


Don't worry about the Fat Chihuahua. She already is in Heaven.


Click on the link above and go watch the video on Youtube. I can see a movie in this. First, you would have a group of those left behind that would be stunned that the world seems a bit more empty. Then, it would hit them that they have a job to do. First, they have to determine who was taken and who stayed behind. Then, if the person is gone (those that registered would be easy to deal with), you have a race against time to find the pets. Little Fido is waiting in the livingroom. I bet there will be a mess on the floor but that will not matter. And, then there is the angle in the plot of the movie as to how you deal with the wide range of pets. Birds, dogs, cats, mice, hamsters, ferrets, foxes, skunks, snakes, iguanas, pet rocks, and who know what else.... It would be wild. 

I know as long as you had a chicken strip snack, my dogs would come to you. I am depressed now. You mean my pets are not coming along? Then, I might want to stay. Would I have to go to work? What about food? Can I still drink coffee? So many questions. So many answers.


No comments:

Post a Comment