Friday, April 15, 2011

It is in the Air

Do you taste something funny in your mouth these days? I do. I have this ozone taste in my mouth and it is driving me nuts. Which brings me to a story that evolved the other night. I was sound asleep and all of a sudden, I awoke to a nagging question which was winding its way through my mind. Where had I visited a nuclear fuel storage facility? Yes, I had done that sometime in the past, but for the life of me I could not remember where or when. You see, I have run into many interesting folks over the years who have shown me stuff that the normal public never sees. Don't ask me how this happens, it just does. I have been in the bowels of power facilities most of my childhood. My Dad worked for the Lower Colorado River Authority. I have been around high voltage all my life. Anyway, this puzzle has me stumped. Was it back in the 60s when I was a kid? Was it in Austin at the Balcones Research Center, with a Chemist, James Jackson? Was it at the University of Texas back in the 70s with an engineer, Myron Jackson? Was it in Houston with my Uncle, who worked on designing piping for Naval ships? Where the heck was it? Some place I remember but I cannot remember where. I remember the deep pool of water and the grid of fuel rods stored deep down on the bottom. I remember the robotic device that moved the rods. I remember that eerie blue glow that could be seen in the depths of that water. Am I dreaming this memory? I don't think so. I remember going in with a small group. I remember being a bit afraid to lean too far over while looking down into that water. I remember the discussion as to what I was seeing. I remember the adults talking about the future of nuclear power. I remember the enclosure and the railing and the smell.... Ozone is a part of my life. Hydrogen is a part of my life. Electrostatic energy is a part of my life. I remember watching my Dad closing circuits and the zap of the contacts sparking was always amazing. 138000 volts of power with some whopping big amperage behind it gets your attention. I never made any mistakes when I was a kid. My youngest brother did once and got blown off a pole when he made contact with a live wire. It knocked the wind out of him as he hit the ground but he survived. My other brother was burned severely by a flash fire caused by a mist of water which came in contact with a high voltage power panel, causing a flash fire. He was not as fortunate as my youngest brother. I never got hurt. I loved the feel and the smell and the sight of power stations. I stayed away from the work. I went in other directions in my life.

But have you noticed the taste lately? It is like I have been chewing on wiring with a slight charge running through it. I taste it right now. Gosh, there are so many strange things happening in this world. It is like a science fiction novel unfolding before my eyes every day. I will have to come back and add to this post in regards to the psychic I met yesterday. Fascinating woman. Frightening predictions.

Ok, I am home from work and have a little time. I have had too much coffee tonight and so I guess I will finish this post. So, the taste in the air is some sort of haze that has blown in from the Northwest. And, the psychic is another story. I am on a mission to find her some Iodine tablets. I have them ordered but they are not here yet. Anyway, that was how I met her. She was looking for Iodine for her nieces who are pregnant. We got to talking and that is when she told me she was psychic. I have a soft spot in my heart for such folks. I understand what their lives are like to a certain extent. Anyway, she told me of some of her funny predictions regarding pregnancies of her relatives. She always knows ahead of time when they are expecting. But, then she told me about how one relative is about to have a fatal experience and will not be around. That is the frightening revelation. She talked about how she does not always know when she is about to have a vision or a connection to the matrix. It just happens and for a moment she goes into a brief moment of fluidity of thought. During that period, she will often speak out what she is seeing without her even knowing what she is saying. When she comes out of the trance state, she asks what has been said. I was praying that she would not have one of her visions while talking to me. I used to want to know about such things. Not anymore. I prefer to align my own future. I, as you, can manifest your destiny and future. Anyway, I have to wonder what she has seen as far as this radiation event. I think it is not good since she is out looking for Iodine. That is enough for me to begin taking doses now. Dr. Russell Blaylock concurs with her too. He is saying that we all need to be taking Iodine .... NOW! I just am not sure about all that yet. I would hope that our health system will be telling us more soon. We shall just have to see.

No comments:

Post a Comment