Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Did You Feel that New Soul Enter the Room?

DINNER WAS GOOD TONIGHT. My sweet Wife is out of pocket tonight and so I was on my own for dinner. On my way home from work, I decided to stop at the grocery and pick up a bit of food. The meal I decided to make was going to be a nice salad with a new dressing, some chiabatta rolls, a spicy dish of spaghetti and black coffee. Yum!

That dinner was a good break from the news of the day. Since I am not sure you all have heard all the news, I shall give you the high points of the day's bleak news. Radioactive water has been released into the Pacific ocean that is at a level of 7.5 MILLION times safe levels. Let that soak in for a moment. That radiation is going to dilute a bit, but not enough to not affect the entire ecosystem of the Pacific. You may want to reconsider not eating fish and such from the Pacific for the next few million years. Note two: oil is sitting at just above $120 per barrel which raised the price of gas at the pump for the cheap stuff to $3.63 per gallon. And, at least 3 news sources from Reuters to the Times have reported that the Oil Minister of Saudi Arabia is threatening to raise the price of oil to the USA to a level of $200 to $300 per barrel soon. Oops! I think I mentioned that a few weeks back that the goal target price for oil by the Elites of the New World Order is $200 per barrel. Looks like we are about to be there.  Here is what is going to happen. The price of gasoline is going to creep up in price in increments of say 10 cents per week for a while with an occasional drop of a few cents but always with a following increase in price. It will continue to climb till it is somewhere around $7.00 to $8.00 per gallon (for gasoline and/or diesel). At that point, the American public will finally wake up and act up. Here is a bit more to the scenario.  We are going to get a new currency. It will be partially precious metal backed. It will be controlled by an international banking consortium. The American dollar will be depegged from the World Reserve currency status. Oh, and the most interesting item.... most if not all of the current Middle Eastern kingdoms will see the departure of their Kings and rulers from power, being replaced by a new Muslim government that will be much worse than what is now in place. This is already happening in places over there. Watch the Muslim Brotherhood and what they do in each country the next several months. But, all this is not the really big news....No.... we need to watch what happens in regards to China. Currently, China owns most of the US in one way or another. When their investments in the bonds and notes goes sour, they are not going to like us very much. Eekkkkkkk!

That is enough to make you throw up that nice dinner. But, there was one bright spot in the day and that was the sharing of some good news with me. One of my Techs had her little girl. She came into this world and has brightened up my day. What a cute little thing she is.

baby Leighton



It is the ever ongoing replacement of my generation with a new young crop of souls that makes my soul hopeful that all will be well in the future. We seek renewal. We see a fresh view of life. We seek calm and peace and love and goodness.... My generation will not bring that. I hate to admit that fact. It is going to be up to the young people to make a lasting change in the world. I did not want to bring kids into this world. Years ago, I sensed that I would not be a Father. I somehow knew my world was going to be a rough place, during my lifetime. Well, at least I was right about that. But, I look at this little soul and I see hope. I see someone who will succeed. I see a possibility for a real solution. Isn't she beautiful? 



No comments:

Post a Comment