Saturday, April 23, 2011

Can you Hear me Now?

In this world, there are many things seen but not understood. I would like to confuse you with a bit of philosophy of one who guides me from time to time. Let begin with POWER. We do not know true power until we escape the bonds of this world. When you realize these bonds, you have taken the first step. Now you will witness the power that exists which is beyond your human imagination. It will appear on the horizon as a glow, depending on just how far you have wandered away from the source. It is that glow that will draw you to it. Then you shall begin to hear the sound current that indicates your closeness to the power. It could be compared to walking through a desert and coming upon one last tall dune and as the light of the day has long since past, you can see a brilliance illuminating the crest of the dune. You are curious and so you walk upwards towards the light. As you get closer to the dune crest, you begin to hear a rushing roar of a great river which must be flowing just over the dune top, in the river valley below. You cannot see the complete picture yet, but you know that there is a tremendous light and sound just ahead. Perhaps it is paradise. Let me stop there in my confusing story. My guide always reminds me that the journey is a long one, but a rewarding one. That is so true

Physics has been moving our understanding of the reality of the physical universe closer to a less hazy place. Modern theory has it that a multitude of possible dimensions exist, all at the same time in differing frequencies. That is, they exist in differing states of energetic layers. It is the wave form of life of the universe. Your eyes cannot perceive what they cannot see and your ears cannot hear what is out of range of the biological nature of yourself.  As humans, we only see in the visible spectrum and hear in a narrow audible frequency range. That does not negate the existence of other frequencies that exist all around us left to be detected only with the aid of specialized equipment. Yet, in my world the power that is out there is known because I do not seek it using anything other than the observational equipment of the soul. What prompted this thought were two things. I heard a report today regarding Mr. Kisinger and his depression over the way his global plan is failing due to the observation of the plan by more and more citizens of the world. It seems that there is indeed a higher order of humans who seek to dominate. I do not make this up. I  heard it from the lips of the man himself and from a speech given in public, broadcast on CSpan.  His Power is placed in the the wrong frequency. He, and others, seek power through means which goes against the global consciousness. It is the community of mankind in relation to the Source, where the true power lays. I seek the power which exists in the light of a million suns and the roar of the sound current. We all seek our power there. When we leave this energy level, we need to be prepared to realize where we are. We need to seek understanding now so that one day we will be finished with our journey here and able to continue over there. This time of year, the world celebrates the Ressurection of the Christ. The example of the Son of God and his realization of the immortality of the soul and the Power that pulls us upwards to a higher Power is a prime example of what I speak of. Seek ye first the kingdom of heaven. Seek ye always the source of all enlightenment. Ride the wave in the light. Hear the current and feel the true power. Fear not.

This past week, I picked up a new book. It is a fascinating read. The title is, "The Sphinx Mystery, The Forgotten Origins of the Sanctuary of Anubis" by Robert and Olivia Temple. For those of you who are not familiar with the work of Robert Temple, you do not know what you are missing. His work has spanned decades. I have now consumed several of his books: The Sirius Mystery, The Crystal Sun, and other archeological works. He is a very thorough researcher and writer. By the end of his books, you have a whole new outlook on the past and a better understanding of the lost bits and pieces of humanity. In conjunction with other writers, I always manage to gain something new to add to that ever growing knowledge base in my old brain. Bits and Pieces! People tend to ignore bits and pieces. I try to gather them all up and arrange them in some sort of comprehensible pattern. The truth of the matter is, we as humanity have been struggling for a very long time with POWER and balance. We seek things for different reasons. We gain power and abuse it. We rise and we fall here on this planet, and yet there is a common thread which is woven around every person and group on the face of the Earth....seeking a spiritual center. Religions have come and gone. They exist and then they die. They bring understanding and then is all falls apart. Somewhere way back in our past, we faced a wall. That wall was devastating for our species. There was a before and an after. We may never know the full story of the before. We do know the particulars of the after. For those with eyes to see and ears to hear, all will be made evident. For those who are wandering further and further away, distracted by the sights and sounds of other forces, they will be oblivious. This brings me back to my guiding voice.

Jesus spoke in parables to the masses. Have you ever wondered why? The Church carried that form of education forward, ie. the Stations of the Cross. I do not want to get religious here. I just want to make a point.  The frequencies of understanding are as difficult to comprehend as the different frequencies of the natural world are to perceive to our limited biological form.  It is that stepping back onto a path towards a higher level of energy that drives us all towards bliss. I know some will understand this. If you want to argue the bits and pieces...fine. But, not now and not with me. I am not a scholar of the ways. I am just a traveller. I am bound to another and I bind others yet to stand and walk. I am not worthy to follow, and yet inside of me is the Master waiting to shine. I am ignorant in my words, but then why speak? Somethings are best left unsaid and comprehended within, with no words ever uttered. I can feel it and it embraces me as I embrace it. It is like a magnetic attraction. I draw it closer and it draws be tight. I take one step forward and it takes two to meet me. It is a mutual Love. It is a gravity wave. It is a Power, an energy, a real thing. I do not own it. It does not own me. We are one as much as we are two. It is a private affair that remains silent and personal. You can proclaim it on the highest hill and yet the truth of the matter is this.... no words really can explain it. It is everything to you and nothing to others.

Celebrate the Season. Be confident in yourself. Love! Seek! Relax and begin to live as you were meant to live. Eye open, ears cocked, voice clear, song loud.  Be humble and and walk quietly. Listen to your heart. Know that THE POWER IS WITHIN US ALL.

No comments:

Post a Comment