Monday, May 2, 2011

I Have Questions

click to enlarge

Two major Government insiders say that Osama Bin Laden died in 2002 and has been "kept on ice to be rolled out later at a more opportune time", which seems to be now. I thought they were nuts (Madeleine Albright and the number 2 man under Henry Kissinger, Steve Pieczenik) until today and with the news that the body was disposed of at sea, I have to wonder what in the heck is the truth....

They say they have photos and videos, but those can be faked. I think I cannot believe anything any more. Sorry. 

When you start to put the little pieces together, you get a picture that just does not fit the mainstream news. Well, I am sure that this subject will be discussed till you all are sick of it over the next few days. Be sure to tune in the alternate media. Check out the Drudge Report. Tune in the Alex Jones show.... it is a free APP on your iphone. 

I just cannot fathom all this tonight. I am just too tired after this day of work. 

No comments:

Post a Comment