Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Things are Getting Hairy Out There

I have been told this is a very Hairy girl...

I had the opportunity to watch a classic movie tonight which came in the mail. I heard a radio broadcast the other day talking about this movie. Out of the middle of the movie, an excerpt had been sliced and the audio played on this radio program. Many of you have seen the movie. Most of you have heard the real kicker of a line from the script of the movie...."I'm mad as Hell and I'm not going to take it anymore."
Howard Beale blurted that out on the Network.

As I washed dishes after the movie, it came to me that what they had said on the radio was completely correct and yet there was something missing. Yes, this world is not really a collections of Nations. Yes, the big Corporations run everything. Yes, there are shady deals and understandings from around the world that can be looked at as the primal forces of nature as the Corporate moguls say. Yes, it is really not a struggle for money any more but a struggle for POWER. .....  Then, it hit me. I have been hearing all the reports from every possible angle. This newscast and that newspaper report...this television commentary and that radio show... political talk and geo-political talk and the Illuminati and the Bilderbergers and the power Elite of the world.... every possible angle and they all are basically spreading the same message.... FEAR.

Fear. We are afraid of death. We are afraid of other cultures. We are afraid of a bunch of terrorists. We are afraid of the Transportation Safety Administration putting their hands down our pants looking for bombs we do not have. We are afraid of the body scanners causing DNA damage and cancer. We are afraid of a collapsing economy. We are afraid of a One World Government. We are afraid .... We fear ....

Yet, behind every angle and every voice out there is Money. Money spent and Money earned. Money hoarded and Money wasted. Money that does not exist in reality. And, all that Money represents Power.
And, behind the Power are humans. And those humans rely on Fear to gain and hold their Power.

"We have nothing to Fear, but Fear itself...." I remember those words too.  Perhaps it was a Globalist who said those words, but, they still ring true today. Also, I think there are other words you and I need to be hearing. I am a human... I have feelings and wants and needs like all humans. I am sane. I am just like every other human on the face of this Earth. We all have wants and needs and fears. But, we also have something else in common. We all are brothers and sisters here on this very small planet. One voice. One heart. One desire to live as humans. We are mad as Hell, and we are not going to take it any longer. Stand up right now. Stand up and shout that until everyone on this planet hears it and understands it and yells it too. Then, sit down, take a deep breath and go about living. Ignore the man behind the curtain pulling our strings. The first thing you must do is get mad and then put them out of your mind. Who are them? Them are the elite of the world. Them are the evil of the world. Them are those we do not know or understand why they want to flaunt their ill gotten Power over us. We just want to live as humans.

I read a wonderful little sentence from a very informative book the other day. The author stated that believers were more like to attack and kill others over differences in belief than mystics and gnostics. Mystics and gnostics would embrace the differences and try to learn those differences. Believers were too intolerant. Is it possible to be Human, A Believer and A Gnostic at once. I think so. All I am saying is give Peace a chance. I believe a human said that not so many years ago.  He had real Power. That is what frightened the other group struggling in the dark recesses of the World to gain that evil Power over us all. 

Lets reach out to others. Lets try to be humans. 

By the way, gasoline went from $3.13 a gallon to $3.25 yesterday. I predict the next step up will be $3.29 to 3.35 a gallon by the end of next week. They are laughing at work about my predictions. So far I have been right every time. Watch the Middle East. When things get nasty in Saudi Arabia, the price is headed through the roof. Insanity! Pure Insanity! And, all over controlling the World's economy and the Power that brings. Money. Power. Fear.  Think about what I said. If you read this post and think I am not too far off the mark, send it along to a friend.  Remember, One Voice to say No...Enough. 

No comments:

Post a Comment