Sunday, March 6, 2011

Mark Wills "Looking For America" official music video

 


This is a good one! But, it is a message delivered too late. It is a message give to us in this Post Industrial Age of America. It is just not that way any longer. If you were a factory man or woman, well, it is gone. I remember those days in the past when you would see these hard working men and women. My Dad was one of them. His sweat and labor helped build this Nation. He returned from World War II and went to work to build something better for his kids (that was me and my three brothers). If he were alive today.... well, he might go kick some ass and straighten out this mess we are in. He was honest and had common sense. He was a good role model. I have tried my best to be like him but I think I am too old to go kick any ass. That will have to be for you young folks.

No comments:

Post a Comment