Friday, March 11, 2011

Forgive Me For Not Saying Something

Well, I have to tell you a little story in conjunction with what happened last night in Japan. In the middle of the night last night, I let out a scream that woke me and my Wife. She reached over and grabbed me by the chin and shook me to make sure I was fully awake and alive. She asked me what was happening and I had to say, that I had a dream....it was frightening.

All night long I had bad dreams....

When I awoke this morning, I heard the news about the big Quake in Japan. I took a moment to go gather some of the news, but I did not need to dwell on it very long because I was beginning to feel a sense of gloom for not having voiced an opinion I had in my mind the last few days. It was not anything prophetic by any stretch. I just seem to get information that when you put it together, tends to be indicators of what might happen.  So here are the signs of something looming that have been in the news lately.

1) Massive fish die off at the Marina in Los Angeles.
2) 10 M Class Solar Flares the past 4 days   AND
3) THE PREDICTION OF A POSSIBLE X CLASS SOLAR FLARE THE NEXT FEW DAYS.
4) Increase of quakes in Arkansas over the past month.
5) The impending occurrence of the SUPER FULL MOON that is set to happen on the 19th of this month
6) A 7.1 quake in Japan just the other day
7) Massive movement and fluctuation of the magnetic field and poles




The three events that I should have mentioned were the magnetic field fluctuations, solar flares and the fish die off. It is hard to explain in a short time period the significance of these three things. The Magnetic field changes are an indicator of forces being exerted on our planet. The Solar flares are a factor creating those forces and the fish die off might be a big red flag of something about to happen. I know this is going to sound like pseudo-science, but animal behavior is a great indicator of things about to happen. Anytime animals or pets exhibit strange behavior, it is an indication of their sense of an event about to happen. Usually it is due to pressure changes and electromagnetic fluctuations that they are still able to pick up on that we as humans tend to ignore. If you do not believe me, go Google such things as frogs in the streets prior to the China big quake, or pets running away from home prior to a quake. Watch your old dog, and grab them and go if they freak out for no apparent reason.

We all know quakes occur all the time on this planet. All you have to do is pull up the USGS live quake map an you can see what is shaking all over this planet. Tectonic plates shift all the time and that creates changes in our world. It is usually a very slow process with some sudden lurches that get our attention. We are going to see more and more quakes and volcanic eruptions in the near future. That is a given. As our Solar System moves past the Galactic Plane and into a new energy field of gravity and rotational forces and who know what else, we are going to notice more and more events like this occurring. I doubt we are going to have a melt down like that seen in the movie 2012. I do expect that we will be seeing a change if the features of this world. And, here is the kicker to this whole enchilada. Many of the things that happen physically in the solid mass of this planet have an electromagnetic component to them. And, that electromagnetic component does indeed effect the human brain, just as it does with lower animals. And, that change of effect seen in an ever changing electromagnetic field will alter our consciousness. We indeed are changing in this world and in our lifetime. Have any of you felt the stress of life a bit more these past few months? What about all that tension in the Middle East? What about the degradation of the economy? What about the impending revolt against the systems of governments that just are not working any longer? What about the backlash that is coming against the corporations and big banks who are getting filthy rich while the general public is suffering? What about all those retirees who are going to see a reduction in benefits in their old age? I believe all this and more is directly related to this fluctuation in consciousness, directly relating to what is happening in the soup of fields and forces we live in. You cannot control it except for the fact that you must learn to recognize it and then through training of the mind, take control of your personal mental environment. Sounds like New Age crap, right? Well, it is not. It is a philosophy that has been preached for thousands of years.

Wake up and light up your mind and your soul. You all are the real light of the world. You all have that flickering flame burning within that warms the recesses of your SELF. Be aware of all that you can become. Change your personal world and you can change the entire world. If you are tired of all the conflict and worry and mess in the physical world, then make that change to a better world within and I guarantee you that you will change everything around you. You cannot get happiness and comfort and freedom from a legislated body. You can only have all that from within. Smile a bit more and I bet your world will become a bit brighter. Laugh a bit more and others will laugh with you. Sing a song and the world will sing with you. You can do it. I know. I have done it for myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment