Wednesday, March 23, 2011

TheConversation.org

TheConversation.org

I have to agree with this headline. I have not read the entire article, but I can attest to the fact that John Mack was a brilliant thinker and his ideas on the "big picture" was thought provoking to say the least. I am amazed at the diversity of opinion when it comes to the condition of the world today and what got us all here. It is my experience that most folks never think about that question. I have to smile and say, "Wow!". Wow, at the pleasant pace of these folks lives, that they can just ignore the world and all its problems. Don't get me wrong. I think it is not such a bad idea. They live life their way and that is a good thing. We worry about many things these days and I am not going to list them. Yet, in a new world kind of way, our lives are what we make of them. We create, therefore, it is. We seek peace and love and comfort and therefore, we find it. We make up our minds about things and that becomes, "the way it is". I tend to agree with that. Stop playing the game of worry about everything. Don't empower the dark side of life. Hold up to the light the bright side of life. Be a positive force and let your seeking of goodness be a beacon to others. We may not be able to make all the bad stuff go away, but we sure can in our own lives.....

No comments:

Post a Comment