Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Fool On the Hill Part 2

I am generally not very political. I would rather let politicians do the political thing, but, I ran across an interesting set of quotes today. One is a long discussion from Mike Evans, a social or societal reporter. He is a good friend with the Govenor of Hawaii who just recently confirmed that he cannot find a record of PRESIDENT OBAMA'S birth certificate. Then, consider evidence submitted, that is not proven by a Remote Viewer who is retired from the Government's intelligence gathering crowd, who says, Yes, the President was born in Kenya. Oops.

So, what do you all think? If it is true then it seems that everything signed by our President is not legitimate and binding. Holy Cow.  Just go google  " Abercrombie Birth Certificate" or "Abercrombie Reports Failure". I need to get back to my Play Off preparations and my concern for who is going to be picked on America's Most Talented....

No comments:

Post a Comment