Tuesday, February 22, 2011

I Told You So

There is so much I could write tonight but I just do not have time. So I will give you a brief warning with no supporting info. You just have to accept this with faith. Go fill up your car now! Oil went up 9% today and will continue to do so until it hits $6.00 a gallon. Folks it is never going down again. Iran just sent two war ships through the Suez Canal. The rioting is spreading in that part of the world. And just yesterday we got the bad news at work about what the company expects the next 10 months. It is not good. I hate to say it but things have gone to Hell overnight and I don't like what I heard today. The good news is that we are going to start domestic oil production soon. We have lots of oil right here and you will not have to worry about that. The bad news is that it is going to cost you some big bucks to drive around. And, by the way, the American dollar is going away by the end of next year and is being replaced by a new currency brought to us, at a premium price, by that wonderful Central Bank of ours which is owned by the rich of the world. We baled them out and now they are repaying us with control of our lives. Sounds like we are up that creek. Well I could kick myself for not listening to my own advice today. I told all my employees to go fill up their cars. Gas was $2.94 a gallon. That was at lunch today. When I left work tonight the price of a gallon of gas had jumped to $3.05 a gallon! Way to go Einstein! I should have listened to myself. Watch what happens the next month. The story is set and the plan is unfolding. God save us all.

But I promised not to get into this subject. So, you all are just going to have to go find out all this stuff on your own. What I want to tell you about is actually something far less menacing. I do this in order to preserve what little sanity I have left. I want to tell you of the power of family. I might have told you all the story in the past of when my Brother, Dennis, was burned severely and for some unknown reason, I was in the know almost immediately of his peril. It was so weird to me at the time how I knew something was wrong. Well, today I heard a new story from one of my employees about something she has observed over the years in regards to her family. I think she has a sister and two or three brothers. I am not sure of the numbers in her family but that does not matter to the story, It seems that there is a three way link of mind in her family. I always knew she was close to her little sister and one brother in particular. Forgive me for what I am about to discuss, but it is key to the story. I will try to put it in a polite way. It seems that nature has a way (as I well know) through biology of synchronizing women and their delicate time. I will leave that for you to think about only for a moment. So, my friend and her sister cycle together. What is rather unusual is the fact that her brother seems to exhibit unusual psychological attributes about the same time as these two young ladies. He gets moody. He desires chocolate. He does not know he does this. But, my employee knows. She says he has been this way since he was a little boy. He never makes the connection because his sisters keep that information to themselves. Is it a mind thing? Is it a chemical in the air? Who knows.


This feeling that he has is not normal, but, it sure points out a key element of mankind. We all are linked to others whether we know it or not. Now, for the moral of this story. You and I and everyone else in this world are human. We all are the same across the entire face of this world. But, there is a difference between some of us and all the others. Some of us understand the basic needs of the others. We know when something is not right. We want to do the right thing that will be of service to all mankind, but we don't know exactly how to go about it. Tonight, I propose that you and I give this link of mankind a thought and consider saying a special prayer for peace and sanity. Someone insane is running this world and I have no idea who it is. I can guess that the person has money and could care less about you and I. I can guess that this person wants only to be in power and will do anything to get that power. I can guess that this person has a heart as black as the deepest darkest portion of outer space. I can guess that this person will go to the very limits that mankind can stand to accomplish what he wants. AND, HE OR SHE IS NOT MY FRIEND.  


I would give you some homework to give you some insight into what all this means, but I just cannot do that tonight. I am tired and worn out. I have been thinking about all this for two days now and just need to get away from it for a little while. But, if you want to know what is happening... go watch a wonderful movie called NETWORK.  I believe it says it all. Pay special attention to the scene in the movie where the corporate head of the company who owns the Network sits Mr. Beale down and explains the reality of the world to him. He actually is talking about current events. It is shocking.  THAT IS HOW IT WORKS AND THAT IS HOW IT IS TONIGHT IN OUR WORLD. It is not pretty. 


Well, I am off to bed and hopefully some nice dreams. Hope yours is not a nightmare. 






No comments:

Post a Comment